Here are some of the services offered from the Wee Waa Office
- tele calling - offering survey calling over the phone completed recently for Ruralscope Pty Ltd and Namoi CMA
- events management - organise conferences, field days, seminars and workshops.
- resume, reports and program processing, - Word, Publisher, Indesign
- secretarial services - Word
- Powerpoint presentations - compiling
- flyers and posters - Word, Publisher, Indesign
- newsletter - setup online using Mailchimp
- computer lessons - one on one lessons
- help with - iPad, iPhone or smartphone "Ipad for Baby Boomers" very popular for getting you started with an Ipad
- scanning - documents for email
- laminating - A3 and A4 sizes available in the office
- shredding - small shredder available
- archiving your photos - done on your computer
- blogs setup - Wordpress and Blogspot.
- email setup - Outlook, Outlook Express or online in Gmail, Hotmail and one on one lessons.
- social networking - setup and lessons using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- inspirational Speaker (see below)
You might need help with something else? Why not ask, I may be able to help you or point you in the right direction.
Other Services Available through other businesses
- Business Plans
- Business Analysis
- Printing, Embroidery and Signage
- Solar Energy assessment and installation
- Advocacy Help
- Advocacy in all its forms seeks to ensure that people are able to speak out, to express their views and defend their rights. An advocate might help you access information you need, or go with you to meetings or interviews, in a supportive role. In some cases, you might want your advocate to be more active. An advocate might write letters on your behalf, or speak for you in situations where you don’t feel able to speak for yourself.